Monday, June 24, 2013

What a museum did to attract visitors

Wow, I haven't posted anything in almost 4 years! It doesn't mean my parents have stopped sharing their wisdom with me. In fact, it actually means I now have a 4-year backlog of wisdom that has gone unshared up until now! Here's what my dad sent me tonight:

-------------------------------------------------------

Flash Mob meets Pageant of the Masters -- WONDERFUL!!!
What a museum did to attract visitors
The Rijksmuseum (National Museum) in Holland had an idea: Let's bring the art to the people and then, hopefully, then will come to see more - at the museum. 
They took one painting of Rembrandt’s from 1642, “Guards of the Night” and brought to life the characters in it, placed them in a busy mall and the rest you can see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment