Friday, June 27, 2014

Missing wife

My dad's latest emailed joke follows. I think he got it from a British person.

A husband went to police station to file a report about his missing wife: 
Husband :-I lost my wife, she went shopping and has not returned.
Inspector:-What is her height ?        
Husband:-I'm not too sure.
Inspector:-Slim or heavy?
          Husband:-Not exactly slim.
Inspector:-Colour of eyes ? 
Husband:-Never noticed. 
Inspector:-Colour of hair ? 
Husband:-Changes according to season. 
Inspector:-What was she wearing? 
Husband :-Jeans/suit/I don't remember exactly 
Inspector:-Was she in a car? 
Husband:-yes. 
Inspector:-tell me the number, name and colour of the car ? 
Husband :-Black Audi A8 with super charged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an eight-speed tip-tronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door.My new Custom fit golf clubs, Powacaddy electric trolley are in the boot..   (and then the husband started crying............)
Inspector:-Don't worry sir...We'll find your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment